Monday, September 22, 2008

Why God Made Moms





WHY GOD MADE MOMS

One of my sister-in-laws sent this to me and I decided to ask lucas the same questions. It was so funny it was hard not to laugh when he gave some answers, but i didn't want it to effect his answers so I tried to hold it back... It was too cute... I had to blog it!!

Answers given by 2nd grade school children to the following questions:

Why did God make mothers?
1. She's the only one who knows where the scotch tape is.
2. Mostly to clean the house.
3. To help us out of there when we were getting born.

(Lucas) to take care of their children

How did God make mothers?
1. He used dirt, just like for the rest of us.
2. Magic plus super powers and a lot of stirring.
3. God made my Mom just the same like he made me. He just used bigger parts.

(Lucas) By growing their body in a garden


What ingredients are mothers made of ?
1. God makes mothers out of clouds and angel hair and everything nice in the world and one dab of mean.
2. They had to get their start from men's bones. Then they mostly use string, I think.

(Lucas) Hot Chocolate, Cookies and some Broccoli

Why did God give you your mother and not some other mom?
1. We're related.
2. God knew she likes me a lot more than other people's moms like me.

(Lucas) So I could be special

What kind of little girl was your mom?
1. My Mom has always been my mom and none of that other stuff.
2. I don't know because I wasn't there, but my guess would be pretty bossy.
3. They say she used to be nice.

(Lucas) The oldest and most careful

What did mom need to know about dad before she married him?
1. His last name.
2. S he had to know his background. Like is he a crook? Does he get drunk on beer?
3. Does he make at least $800 a year? Did he say NO to drugs and YES to chores?

(Lucas) If he believed in God and Belonged to her Church

Why did your mom marry your dad?
1. My dad makes the best spaghetti in the world. And my Mom eats a lot.
2. She got too old to do anything else with him.
3. My grandma says that Mom didn't have her thinking cap on.

(Lucas) So she could live in a house and have lots of children

Who's the boss at your house?
1. Mom doesn't want to be boss, but she has to because dad's such a goof ball.
2. Mom. You can tell by room inspection. She sees the stuff under the bed.
3. I guess Mom is, but only because she has a lo t more to do than dad.

(Lucas) Daddy, but mom gives all the spankings

What's the difference between moms & dads?
1. Moms work at work and work at home and dads just go to work at work.
2. Moms know how to talk to teachers without scaring them.
3. Dads are taller & stronger, but moms have all the real power 'cause that's who you got to ask if you want to sleep over at your friend's.
4. Moms have magic, they make you feel better without medicine.
(Lucas) The dad has the short hair and the mom has the long hair


What does your mom do in her spare time?
1. Mothers don't do spare time.
2. To hear her tell it, she pays bills all day long.

(Lucas) Clean the house, because that's what mommies are for

What would it take to make your mom perfect?
1. On the inside she's already perfect. Outside, I think some kind of plastic surgery.
2. Diet. You know, her hair. I'd diet, maybe blue.

(Lucas) Go to school to make lots of bucks

If you could change one thing about your mom, what would it be?
1. She has this weird thing about me keeping my room clean. I'd get rid of that.
2. I'd make my mom smarter. Then she would know it was my sister who did it and not me.
3. I would like for her to get rid of those invisible eyes on the back of her head.

(Lucas) Wear more lip gloss




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is soooo hilarious! Lucas is sooo cute! I was laughing so hard at his comments. Macey does not have a big enough vocab to answer those yet but soon!

p.s 2 blogs! u are crazy! good job!

A Friend's Perspective said...

I read this aloud to Casey and Marcus. We LOVED it!

ROFL - You were careful!

Remember the lipgloss. Do you wear the yummy tasting kind? Let's say yes, that's why he likes it. ;)